Questions Asked by Clients When Booking Fishing Charters
Learn How it Works!
What'll You Catch?
The waters off of SW Florida offer a wide variety of fish. We have both offshore and inshore opportunities.
• Gag Grouper
• Red Grouper
• Mangrove Snapper
• Red Snapper
• Gray Snapper
• King Mackerel
Never Fished the Ocean?
Don't worry! Captain Morgan Charters works with new anglers as well as the most experienced. Our goal is to give you the most successful and enjoyable experience of your life. After one trip, you will become "hooked" on Captain Morgan Charters year after year.
What Kind of Equipment Will We Be Using?
Live Wells, Fish boxes, Poles
Six-man Life Raft
Completely Equipped Coast Guard
What Kind of Boats Will We Be Riding?
33-foot Coastal Well Craft with full bathroom and cabin
For your safety, a maximum of six anglers or guests are allowed on any charter. We will:
• Provide boat safety training
• Help you choose the right rod and reel
• Bait your hooks
• Help in casting and adjusting the drag
• Help in selecting the correct leaders
• Assist in reeling in your catch
• Repair broken lines and re-bait hooks
• Store your catch until docked at shore
• Clean and bag your catch for your enjoyment once docked
We are federally permitted for off-shore fishing.”